~WHY WE LIE?~

A liar is a person who is lying, who has previously lied, or who tends by nature to lie repeatedly. There are four types of lies. Which is fear, habit, modelling and overprediction. Most children lie because they're afraid of the consequences that maybe given. A child is very sentimental about things. No child enjoys getting punished. To try to avoid their punishment they will try to avoid the punishment with a lie. Lying can also become a habit formed through constant practice. A person could be use to lying about every little thing. From one time a child lied, it can become a habit. Children Tend to look up to older people. Many children have a role model. So if the person that a child looks up to lies all the time, the child might pick up these bad habits and start to lie. Children learn to lie though experiencing other lies. Children also lie because they overpredict a reaction. Because a child thought that the mother was going to tell them no they lie to try to get what they want.


A child might learn to lie from a person they look up to or a friend. Because they saw their friend lie to their mother, a child would be influenced by their friend.







There
are ways to determine if a child is lying because of there facial expressions, clearness of statement and spontaneity. When a child is telling the truth, they are relaxed. Children who are not telling the truth can be anxious.
Parents should listen carefully to what their children tell them. If children are telling the truth, their statement usually does not sound rehearsed. If their statements do sound rehearsed, parents should ask questions to see how their child handles coming up with an answer.
Every human being that breaths air has had a moment to lie. I think it's okay to lie one but not all the time. A person that lies daily about any little thing is called a compulsive liar. I really dont lie. I'm the type of person that speaks my mind. I tell the truth at all times because I don't believe in lying. I feel there's no point to lie because the truth will come out sooner or later. When I was just a young girl, I seemed to lie all the time to try to get what I wanted. Now I'm much older and I know what's right from wrong. Lying is wrong and telling the truth is right.


"I'm NOT GOING TO LIE TO YOU, THAT'S WHY HENDRICKS IS HERE FOR". This illustration reminds me of my child hood. My brother was the liar in the house. He lied about every little thing. "I'm not going to lie to you, that's why my brother is here for". I lied but not as much as my brother.

Comments

Amos Veloz said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular posts from this blog

I AM AMANDA

"Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see."