"Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see."

"Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see" by Benjamin Franklin. I believe the above quote means if a person happens to hear something, its not always guarantee correct or accurate until there's proof to back it up. Many people over hear conversations every day. I had times in my life where I've over heard conversations and thought that I heard something but all along I had the wrong information. I've also have times in my life that I thought that I seen something but really didn't. My eyes sometimes play tricks on me. If I happened to see something, I believe in what you saw but to a certain extent.
There are some people out in this world that most likely have a quote or piece of writing that they're very interested in. Quotes to me make me think to a another extent. I enjoy analysing quotes. It keeps me thinking and focus. My favorite quote for about several years already is "Don't worry about people in your past, there's a reason they did not make it to your future". This quote is just like Benjamin Franklin's quote, it speaks out on its own. This quote means to forget about the problems and people that where in my past that did no good for me and try working on a better future. I always carry this quote around with me and say it to whom has problems. I always say "Don't let anything or anyone come in your way and stress you out."

Comments

melinda said…
Loved everyhting very gd....mm but i have to say wtf is up wit the colors of ur layout ..it hurt my eyes maa girlie!!!
Garnett said…
rumors spread like crazy. I agree with what you saying
kimberly said…
I think you are right, everything you hear isn't always true but any who when are we going to the movies***....LOL
kimberly said…
YOU KNOW IT!!!,...****DON'T LAUGH BUT i THINK I LOST YOU NUMBER , GIVE IT TO ME ,WRITE IT ON PAPER.
We can go like next week cause my b-day is on Saturday. you should come with me to this club.
angie_baybehh=] said…
I know that quote very well and go by it alot, I agree with the whole"there's a reason they didn't make it to your future" because if they were thattt important in your life then they would've been in your future if not, then they were probably just people that waste your time .

Popular posts from this blog

I AM AMANDA