~~~Music~~~


To me music is a good way for me to keep relax and calm. As a person that enjoys singing, music is a big factor for me. I love every type of music except music that talks and name call a female because they think its right and fun. I've learned that every culture has there own type of music. I think that a person that write music is very talented. I seem to like alternative music because it makes me feel relax and open. Don't get me wrong i like every type of music, like soft R and B, salsa, alternative, and much more. I'm very interested in music that tell a story through its lyrics and has a vibe to it. I really enjoy the looks of music symbols. I see them as art and very simple. I always wanted to learn how to read music symbols.
I look up to Nina Sky because of there voices. There music tells a story. Not only I like there music I also like who they are.There voices are amazing. Most of my family member's say that I resemble them in singing and in looks.Well I don't really know Nina Sky's background information other than they are a great singers , they are two twin sister's and they're Puerto Rican. These sister's are know to do a lot of remixes with other famous people.
They were born in Queens and grew up in both Queens.When the sisters were only 7 years old, they wrote their first song, "Sisters", and by the time they were 10, they already knew that they wanted to become singers.Nicole and Natalie Albino( which is there real names) are the new hip-hop stars to watch with their hit 2004 song, "Move Ya Body."

Comments

I agree with you 100%
Garnett said…
alternative music is my kind of music
it relaxes me too
~Jo-Jo~ said…
i agree music is amazing. i dont knpw what i would do with out it it is my passion along with singing

Popular posts from this blog

I AM AMANDA

"Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see."