I AM AMANDA

I am a singer and outgoing.
I wonder what life is going to be like in five years.
I hear bells ringing
I see you looking at me
I want to be rich
I am a singer and outgoing

I pretend to have no problems
I feel powerful
I touch silk
I worry about whom to trust
I cry when life is not going the way it's suppose to
I am a singer and outgoing

I understand that I'm not perfect
I say i got to try harder
I dream true
I try to stay and be me
I hope to make my family happy
I am a singer and outgoing

Comments

I think your poem was not well put, it seemed rushed and i see pizza grease on it. I think next time you should take you time and use your mind to express yourself not your hands. Don't take this as an insult, but constructive criticism.
Garnett said…
I think your poem is good i see you will be a strong singer in the future .
melinda said…
AAAAAAAAAAmandaaaa..lmfao cool shit ...original...you sing?
Unknown said…
hi i have to leave a comment so nice poem
jose.inamagua said…
You can't trust people?why?
kimberly said…
I like that the poem seemed real and how you really feel as a person. The way you feel is the way I feel sometimes....But look on the bright side a Least you could sing. I can't even hit a note...lol***
angie said…
i like ur poem dude..i wanna b rich one day 2 ..maybe when we become rich we can shopping lol ;p

Popular posts from this blog

"Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see."